Saturday, March 29, 2008

And its already the 2nd semester!

After "makhaofying" my last semester badly, I've come back to kgp to discover more about life, IIT and myself..


why does everybody call me the busy-bee these days??

why?

My "fifth-love" gtalk is in a bad mood. Complain: I hardly come online.

why?

what have I been doing?

studying..

why? (me???)

I attend lectures nowadays.

why?

I am not watching any movies.

why??

My wingies complain that my room is too clean to be a dwelling place. (??)

why?

what has happened to me?? A girl who would wake up till 6 am to finish off seasons of "FRIENDS" even when she had classes that day is now setting an alarm at 7 am next day to get up and study. Is it normal?

No, I dont think so. There is something inside me. I have always been scared of it. Its growing. So? Is it too much now? Can I no longer be normal?

YES, I want to face it now. Someone's love and trust gives me the strength. I dont fear myself anymore. I want change.

And its going to arrive soon :)




No comments: