Friday, April 4, 2008

Things I want to change about myself

I came across an online personality test tonight. I must admit that sometimes I really enjoy such stuff.

Went through the whole business for about 20 minutes. And it was really interesting. There was this question on what is the first thing I want to change about myself. And have a look at their options! Phew! There was an impulsive YES to each one of them. Stubbornness, lack of discipline/disorganized, lethargic, inactive etc etc. Come on, give me a break! Finally, I settled with the one that said "Not enough drive (motivation)". I believe (or discovered right there!) it is the root cause to my loong "I want to change this about myself" list. Though its very frustrating to know all bad things about yourself in one day, I dont really regret taking that test. I really want to change for the better. And its high time. I just need to start off well, I know I can manage later. I have to learn to be more active and lively through the day. I tend to "makhaofy" a lot of time. But now, this has to change.. Enough, I will follow the rules.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i sympathize with you for going through that test ... reading about it was scary enough . i've said "this has to change" to myself at the beginning of every exam ...

elisha_007 said...

i know :(

Himanshu said...

best of luck to u for this :)

n thanks for leaving ur comments at jagruti blog.

1) recurring gives better interest
2) yes little lang barrier but was fine